The Bay Area Lifeline Nursing philosophy is to promote excellence in provision of healthcare education with emphasis on ethical behavior of our students interpersonal relationships with clients and employers.
Our program provides in-depth preparation of our students to sit for the California state certification exam for Nurse Assistants. Our courses are strictly tailored to satisfy the requirements approved by the California Department of Health; therefore, we strictly comply with state guidelines such as California Title 22 and the OBRA guidelines .
- Our goals include to meet educational goals as stipulated by California department of health for the Nurse Assistant Training Program.
- To promote and update curriculum when required by the state, that meets the need of the community.
- Provide excellence in education and guide the student develop critical thinking skills as well as self-confidence.
- Provide scholarships to deserving indigent members of the community and local high school students through collaborations with businesses within the community.
Bay Area Lifeline Nursing Courses include:
- Nurse Assistant Training Program
- CAN continuing education courses for CEU’s
- Home Health Aide Certification program
- CAN/HHA renewal requirements
- CPR classes
- IV Certification classes
- Employment referral opportunities
- CDPH forms
Learn more about our curriculum or register today!