NURSE ASSISTANT TRAINING CURRICULUM
Introduction to Nursing Assisting
Medical- Surgical asepsis
Weights and measures
Patient care skills
Patient care procedures
Nutrition Emergency procedures
Long term care patient
Documentation Death and Dying
- Background check/ FBI fingerprints within first week of program.
- Social Security Card
- Valid ID such as current passport, California Driver’s license, Military ID, State ID, etc.
- Physical Exam performed by a Physician or Nurse practitioner.
- Current TB test or Chest X-ray
- Non- refundable registration fee.
Apply Now for our Nursing Assistant Program